EE LT LV PL
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
These instructions shall also be available on website: www.whirlpool.eu
YOUR SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF OTHERS ARE VERY IMPORTANT
This manual and the appliance itself provide important safety messages, to be read and observed at all times.
This is the safety alert symbol, pertaining to safety, which alerts users to potential hazards to themselves and others.
All safety messages will follow the safety alert symbol and either the terms:
Indicates a hazardous situation which, if not avoided, will cause serious injury.
Indicates a hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could cause serious injury.
All Safety messages will tell you what the potential hazard is, tell you how to reduce the chance of injury, and tell you what can happen if the instructions are
• The appliance must be disconnected from the power supply before carrying out any installation work.
• Installation and maintenance must be carried out by a qualied technician, in compliance with the manufacturer’s instructions and local safety regulations.
Do not repair or replace any part of the appliance unless specically stated in the user manual.
If the information in this manual is not followed exactly, a re or explosion may result causing property damage or injury.
• Do not store or use gasoline or other ammable vapors and liquids in the vicinity of this appliance.
What to do if you smell gas:
-Do not try to light any appliance.
-Do not touch any electrical switch.
-Do not use any phone in your building.
-Immediately call your gas supplier from a neighbor’s phone. Follow the gas supplier’s instructions.
-If you cannot reach your gas supplier, call the fire department.
-Installation and service must be performed by a qualified installer, service agency or the gas supplier.
-Use appliance in well ventilated rooms only.
The electrical and gas connections must comply with local regulations.
• When the hob is installed, provide a multi-pole circuit breaker with a contact separation of at least 3 mm, that provides full disconnection.
• Regulations require that the appliance is grounded.
• The power cable must be long enough for connecting the appliance, once tted in its housing, to the power supply.
• Use only exible or rigid metal hose for gas connection.
• If necessary, the electrical power cable must be replaced exclusively with a power cable having identical characteristics to the original supplied by manufacturer
(type H05V2V2-F 90°C or H05RR-F). This operation must be performed by a qualied electrician.
• The manufacturer cannot be held responsible for any injury to persons or animals or damage to property arising from failure to comply with these requirements.
• Do not use multiple plug adapters or extension cords.
• Do not pull the power supply cord in order to unplug the appliance.
• The electrical components must not be accessible to the user after installation.
• Do not touch the appliance with any wet part of the body and do not operate it when barefoot.
• This hob (class 3) is designed solely for private household use for cooking food. Do not use this appliance as a space heater to heat or warm the room.
Doing so may result in carbon monoxide poisoning and overheating of the hob. The Manufacturer declines all responsibility for inappropriate use or incorrect
setting of the controls.
• The appliance is not intended for use by persons (including children) with reduced physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or with lack of experience and
knowledge of the appliance, unless supervised or previously instructed in its use by those responsible for their safety.
• Young children should be kept away from the appliance and supervised to ensure that they do not play with it.
• The use of a gas appliance produces heat and humidity in the room. Make sure the room is well-ventilated, or install an extractor hood with exhaust duct.
• In case of prolonged use, additional ventilation may be necessary (by opening a window or increasing the hood extraction speed).
• After use, make sure the knobs are in off position and close the main gas supply cock or the gas cylinder valve.
• Overheated oils and fats catch re easily. Always remain vigilant when cooking foods rich in fat, oil or alcohol (e.g. rum, cognac, wine).
• Keep the packaging materials out of the reach of children.
• Before cleaning or maintenance wait for hob to cool down.
• These instructions are valid only for those countries whose symbol is shown on the rating plate (under cooktop).
• This product is not intended to be installed and operated outdoor.
CAUTION: In case of hotplate glass breakage:
• shut immediately off all burners and any electrical heating element and isolate the appliance from the power supply;
• do not touch the appliance surface;
• do not use the appliance.
BUILT-IN GAS HOB