YOUR SAFETY AND THAT OF OTHERS IS PARAMOUNT
This manual and the appliance itself provide important safety warnings, to be read and observed at all times.
All safety warnings give specific details of the potential risk present and
indicate how to reduce risk of injury, damage and electric shock
resulting from improper use of the appliance. Carefully observe the
- The appliance must be disconnected from the power supply before
carrying out any installation work.
- Installation and maintenance must be carried out by a qualified
technician, in compliance with the manufacturer’s instructions and
local safety regulations. Do not repair or replace any part of the
appliance unless specifically stated in the user manual.
- Power cable replacement must be carried out by a qualified
electrician. Contact an authorized service centre.
- Regulations require that the appliance is earthed.
- The power cable must be long enough for connecting the
appliance, once fitted in its housing, to the main power supply.
- For installation to comply with current safety regulations, an all-
pole disconnect switch with minimum contact gap of 3 mm must
- Do not use multiple plug adaptors if the oven is fitted with a plug.
- Do not use extension leads.
- Do not pull the power supply cable.
- The electrical components must not be accessible to the user after
- If the surface of the induction plate is cracked, do not use it and
switch off the appliance to avoid the possibility of electric shock
(only for models with induction function).
IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
This is the danger symbol, pertaining to safety, which alerts users to potential risks to themselves and others.
All safety warnings are preceded by the danger symbol and the following terms:
Indicates a hazardous situation which, if not avoided, will cause serious injury.
Indicates a hazardous situation which, if not avoided, could cause serious injury.