GRILL OWNER’S GUIDE
US - ENGLISH
Thank you for purchasing
grill. Take a
few minutes to protect
your investment by
registering your grill
online at www.weber.com.
Reference the serial
number on the front cover
of this owner’s guide.
If you smell gas:
1) Shut off gas to the appliance.
2) Extinguish any open flames.
3) Open lid.
4) If odor continues, keep away from the appliance and
immediately call your gas supplier or your fire department.
Failure to follow these instructions could result in fire or
explosion which could cause property damage, personal injury
1) Never operate this appliance unattended.
2) Never operate this appliance within 10 ft (3.0 m) of any
structure, combustible material or other gas cylinder.
3) Never operate this appliance within 25 ft (7.5 m) of any
4) If a fire should occur, keep away from the appliance and
immediately call your fire department. Do not attempt to
extinguish an oil or grease fire with water.
Failure to follow these instructions could result in fire, explosion
or burn hazard, which could cause property damage, personal
injury or death.
This instruction manual contains
important information necessary
for the proper assembly and safe
use of the appliance.
Read and follow all warnings and
instructions before assembling
and using the appliance.
Follow all warnings and
instructions when using the
Keep this manual for future
Carefully follow all leak-check
procedures in this Owner’s Guide
prior to grill operation. Do this
even if the grill was dealer-
Do not ignite this appliance
without first reading the burner
ignition sections of this manual.
THIS GAS APPLIANCE IS
DESIGNED FOR OUTDOOR