Refer to the following information to use your product
safely, and to reduce the chance of electric shock,
short-circuiting, damage, ﬁre, hearing impairment
or other hazards. Improper handling may void the
warranty for your product. For more information,
read the warranty available with your product.
Refer all servicing to authorized repair agents.
the range of 0°C to 45°C (32°F to 113°F).
• Keep your product away from strong magnetic
• Do not subject your product to excessive force or
• Do not expose your product to water or moisture.
If your product is moisture-resistant, take care not to
• When a conductive apparatus such as earphones,
is used in closeproximitywith aCRT televisionor
CRT monitor, the latter may emit an electrostatic
discharge. This electrostatic discharge can be felt
as a static shock. While this static shock is usually
harmless, it is good practice to avoid close contact
at high volume for prolonged periods of time
as hearing loss may result. For users in the
United States, go to www.hei.org for more
• Do not listen to your audio device at high volume
when driving, cycling or crossing the road, especially
in heavy trafﬁc, or in any other trafﬁc condition where
such use will hinder safe travel on the roads.
when using this device on the road.
• Do not attempt to remove the embedded battery.
environmental regulations. To replace the battery,
return your product to your regional support ofﬁce.
For product service information,
go to www.creative.com.
• Donot expose toexcessiveheat suchas sunshine,
ﬁre or the like