、印刷物一式仕様および外観は、改良のため予告なく変更することがありますが、ご了承ください。はソニー株式会社の商標です。その他、各社名及び各商品名は各社の商標または登録商標です。CondensationIf your lens is brought directly from a cold place to a warm place, condensation may appear on the lens. To avoid this, place the lens in a plastic bag or something similar. When the air temperature inside the bag reaches the surrounding temperature, take the lens out.Cleaning the lens
• Do not touch the surface of the lens directly.
• If the lens gets dirty, brush off dust with a lens blower and wipe with a soft,
clean cloth (Cleaning Cloth KK-CA (optional) is recommended).
• Do not use any organic solvent, such as thinner or benzine, to clean the lens or
the camera cone.
Names of parts1···Focusing ring 2···Distance index 3···Lens contacts 4···Mounting index 5···Zooming ring 6···Distance scale
Attaching/detaching the lensTo attach the lens (See illustration
Remove the rear and front lens caps and the camera body
• You can attach/detach the front lens cap in two ways, (1) and (2). When you
attach/detach the lens cap with the lens hood attached, use method (2).
Align the orange index on the lens barrel with the orange index on the camera (mounting index), then insert the lens into the camera mount and rotate it clockwise until it locks.
• Do not press the lens release button on the camera when mounting the lens.
• Do not mount the lens at an angle.
To remove the lens (See illustration
While pressing and holding the lens release button on the camera, rotate the lens counterclockwise until it stops, then detach the lens.
Attaching lens hood
It is recommended that you use a lens hood to reduce ﬂ are and ensure
maximum image quality.Align the red line on the lens hood with the red half dot on the lens. Turn the hood clockwise until the red dot on the hood meets the red half dot on the lens and it clicks into place.
• When using a built-in camera ﬂ ash, make sure to remove the lens hood to avoid
blockage of the ﬂ ash light.
• Attach the lens hood properly. Otherwise, the lens hood may interfere with the
desired effect or may appear in pictures.
• When storing, turn over the lens hood and place it onto the lens backwards.
diameter × height)
(2 7/8×3 3/8)
The values for equivalent 35mm-format focal length and angle of view are based on Digital Single Lens Reﬂ ex Cameras equipped with an APS-C sized image sensor.
Minimum focus is the shortest distance from the image sensor to the subject.
• This lens is equipped with a distance encoder. The distance encoder allows more accurate measurement (ADI) by using a ﬂ ash for ADI.
• Depending on the lens mechanism, the focal length may change with any change of the shooting distance. The focal length assumes the lens is focused at inﬁ nity.
Included items: Lens (1), Front lens cap (1), Rear lens cap (1), Lens hood (1), Set of printed documentationDesigns and speciﬁ cations are subject to change without notice. is a trademark of Sony Corporation.Company names and company product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of those companies.
EnglishThis lens is designed for Sony cameras (models equipped with an APS-C sized image sensor). You cannot use on 35mm-format cameras.WARNING
To reduce ﬁ re or shock hazard, do not expose the unit to rain or moisture.
Do not directly look at the sun through this lens.Doing so might harm your eyes or cause loss of eyesight.Keep the lens out of reach of small children.There is danger of accident or injury.For the customers in the U.S.A.This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.CAUTIONYou are cautioned that any changes or modiﬁ cations not expressly approved in this manual could void your authority to operate this equipment.NOTE:This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications.However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
– Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the
receiver is connected.
– Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
For the customers in CanadaThis Class B digital apparatus complies with Canadian ICES-003.For the customers in EuropeDisposal of Old Electrical & Electronic Equipment (Applicable in the European Union and other European countries with separate collection systems)This symbol on the product or on its packaging indicates that this product shall not be treated as household waste. Instead it shall be handed over to the applicable collection point for the recycling of electrical and electronic equipment. By ensuring this product is disposed of correctly, you will help prevent potential negative consequences for the environment and human health, which could otherwise be caused by inappropriate waste handling of this product. The recycling of materials will help to conserve natural resources. For more detailed information
about recycling of this product, please contact your local Civic Ofﬁ ce, your
household waste disposal service or the shop where you purchased the product.Notice for the customers in the countries applying EU DirectivesThe manufacturer of this product is Sony Corporation, 1-7-1 Konan Minato-ku Tokyo, 108-0075 Japan. The Authorized Representative for EMC and
product safety is Sony Deutschland GmbH, Hedelﬁ nger Strasse 61, 70327
Stuttgart, Germany. For any service or guarantee matters please refer to the addresses given in separate service or guarantee documents.Notes on use
• Do not leave the lens in direct sunlight. If sunlight is focused onto a nearby
object, it may cause a ﬁ re. If circumstances necessitate leaving the lens in direct
sunlight, be sure to attach the lens cap.
• Be careful not to subject the lens to mechanical shock while attaching it.
• Always place the lens caps on the lens when storing.
• Do not keep the lens in a very humid place for a long period of time to prevent
• Do not hold the camera by the lens part extended for zooming, etc.
• Do not touch the lens contacts. If dirt, etc., gets on the lens contacts, it may
interfere or prevent the sending and receiving of signals between the lens and the
camera, resulting in operational malfunction.
Precautions for ﬂ ash use
• With certain of lens/ﬂ ash combinations, the lens may partially block the light of
the ﬂ ash, resulting in a shadow at the bottom of the picture. When using a built-
in camera ﬂ ash, make sure to remove the lens hood and shoot from at least 1 m
(3.3 feet) away from your subject.
• When a built-in camera ﬂ ash is used, the corners of the screen may appear darker
at wide-angle position. Check the focal length according to the built-in ﬂ ash on
ZoomingRotate the zooming ring to the desired focal length.
FocusingWhen using the auto focus, the camera focuses the lens automatically.
• Even when the auto focus is set, the focusing ring may rotate if you move it
unintentionally. Only rotate the focusing ring manually when the camera is set to
the direct manual focus, otherwise a malfunction may result.
When focusing manually, set your camera to the manual focus and rotate the focusing ring while looking through the viewﬁ nder. The focus signal in the viewﬁ nder indicates the current condition of the focus.
Liczba pytań: 0
Czy masz pytanie dotyczące Sony 16-105mm f/3.5-5.6 DT lub potrzebujesz pomocy? Zadaj pytanie tutaj. Podaj jasny i wyczerpujący opis problemu oraz pytanie. Im więcej szczegółów swojego problemu i pytania podasz, tym łatwiej będzie innym właścicielom Sony 16-105mm f/3.5-5.6 DT poprawnie odpowiedzieć na Twoje pytanie.
Tu możesz bezpłatnie wyświetlić instrukcję dotyczącą Sony 16-105mm f/3.5-5.6 DT. Ta instrukcja należy do kategorii Soczewki i otrzymała oceny od 1 osób ze średnią 7.5. Ta instrukcja jest dostępna w następujących językach: Angielski. Czy masz pytanie dotyczące Sony 16-105mm f/3.5-5.6 DT lub potrzebujesz pomocy? Zadaj pytanie tutaj