How to reset your unit
While holding SEL (select), press (standby/on attenuator) for more than 2 seconds.
This will reset the built-in microcomputer.
• Your preset adjustments—such as preset channels or sound adjustments—will also be erased.
• If a CD is in the unit, it will eject when you reset the unit. Be careful not to drop the CD.
How to use the MODE button
If you press MODE, the unit goes into functions mode, then the number buttons work as different
Ex.: When number button 2 works as MO (monaural) button.
To use these buttons for original functions again after pressing MODE, wait for 5 seconds
without pressing any of these buttons until the functions mode is cleared.
• Pressing MODE again also clears the functions mode.
Time countdown indicator
IMPORTANT FOR LASER PRODUCTS
1. CLASS 1 LASER PRODUCT
2. CAUTION: Do not open the top cover. There are no user serviceable parts inside the unit; leave all
servicing to qualified service personnel.
3. CAUTION: Visible and invisible laser radiation when open and interlock failed or defeated. Avoid
direct exposure to beam.
4. REPRODUCTION OF LABEL: CAUTION LABEL, PLACED OUTSIDE THE UNIT.
EN02-04KD-G202201[E_EX_EU]f.p65 10/9/03, 11:23 AM2