Keep your power bank operating to the fullest potential, by
following the below steps:
1. Re-charge your power bank once every three months
when it is not in use.
2. Keep the power bank away from any moist environment
and corrosive material.
3. Never wash the power bank with any chemicals, soaps
1. Simply using the attached USB cable to charge the digital
product, One end of the USB cable connect with the "OUT"
port of the power bank, another end connect with the
digital product with converted tip. Press " " button once,
it will start to charge and the green LED will indicate the
2. Finishing charging or fail to connect the digital product,
the green LED will stop ashing. And the power bank
will turn o automatically after 30 seconds.
3. 30%, 70%, 100% is the three capacity indicator, when the
30% indicator light on means low power, please charge
the power bank in time.
4. Press the " " button twice within one second to turn
ON/OFF the LED light.
Note: If the instantaneous current is oversize when charging
the digital product,the power bank will turn to protected
mode automatically. To relieve the protected mode just
charge the power bank.
The "IN" port is the charging port of the power bank. The
three blue capacity indicators will light on when charge
the power bank, after full charging, the 100% capacity
indicator will light on.
1. Power indicator
2. Turn ON button
3. USB output port
4. DC5V input port