air outlet grille
2 control panel
6 evaporator air intake grille
7 air exhaust hose housing
8 condenser air intake grille
9 power cable
10 drain hose with 2 caps
11 flange with cap
12 air exhaust hose
13 hose adapter (2 pieces)
14 wall mounting accessory
15 window outlet
16 remote control unit (some models only)
• Use this local air conditioner only as descri-
bed in this instruction manual.
As with all electrical equipment, whilst the
instructions aim to cover as many eventuali-
ties as possible, caution and common sense
should be applied when operating and
installing this appliance.
• This appliance is designed for home air con-
ditioning and must not be used for other pur-
• It is dangerous to modify or alter the charac-
teristics of the appliance in any way.
• The appliance must be installed in confor-
mity with national legislation regulating elec-
trical equipment and installations.
• If the appliance requires repair, contact a
Service Centre authorised by the manufac-
turer only. Repairs carried out by unauthori-
sed personnel may be dangerous.
• This appliance must be used exclusively by
• This appliance can be used by
children aged 8 upwards and by
persons with reduced physical,
sensory or mental capabilities or
who lack of experience and know-
ledge if they are supervised or
have been given instructions con-
cerning use of the appliance in a
safe way and understand the
hazards involved. Children must
not play with the appliance. Clea-
ning and user maintenance must
not be carried out by children
unless they are older than 8 and
supervised. Keep the appliance
and its cord out of the reach of
children under 8 years of age.
• The applia
nce must be connected to an
efﬁcient earth system. Have your electrical
circuit checked by a qualiﬁed electrician.
• Do not use extension cables.
• Before cleaning or maintenance, always
unplug the appliance from the mains socket.
• Never unplug the appliance by pulling on
the power cable.
• Do not install the appliance in rooms contai-
ning gas, oil or sulphur. Do not install near
sources of heat.
• Keep the appliance at least 50 cm away
from ﬂammable substances (alcohol etc) or
pressurised containers (eg aerosol cans).
• Do not rest heavy or hot objects on top of
• Clean the air ﬁlter at least once a week.
• Avoid using heating appliances near the air
• Always transport the appliance upright or
resting on one side.
Before moving the appliance, empty the
internal circuit completely of water.
After moving the appliance, wait at least 1
hour before starting it
• When putting the appliance away, do not
cover with plastic bags.
• The materials used for packaging can be
You are therefore recommended to dispose
of them in special differentiated waste col-
• At the end of its working life, consign the
appliance to a specialist colle
If the power cable is dama-
ged, it must be replaced by
the manufacturer or an
authorised technical service
centre in order to avoid all
SPECIFIC WARNINGS FOR APPLIANCES WITH
R410A* REFRIGERANT GAS
R410A refrigerant gas conforms to EC regula-
tions on the environment. Avoid perforating
the refrigerant circuit of the appliance.
ENVIRONMENTAL INFORMATION: This unit con-
tains fluorinated greenhouse gases covered
by the Kyoto Protocol. Maintenance and
disposal must be carried out by qualified per-
sonnel only (R410A, GWP=1975).
* Verify the type of refrigerant gas used in your
appliance on the rating plate.
Masz pytanie dotyczące modelu DeLonghi , a w instrukcji nie ma odpowiedzi? Tutaj wpisz swoje pytanie. Podaj jasny i wyczerpujący opis problemu oraz swoje pytanie. Im lepiej zostanie opisany Twój problem, tym łatwiej będzie innym właścicielom DeLonghi udzielić Ci właściwej odpowiedzi.
Liczba pytań: 0