Thank you very much for purchasing this product. This product is a compact pico
projector and the best solution for business. The used DLP chip, known for great
cinema projectors, provides rich colors and high contrasts with up to 100 Lumen
brightness. Versatile connection options like HDMI-in, AV-in, USB or SD-card slot
makes the product to the universal projection machine. Use it in office, at home or
on the road, share your life, your ideas and your passion without compromises in
quality or brightness.
Care and Safety Information
1. Keep the device and packaging materials out of the reach of infants and children.
2. Avoid subjecting the power adapter and other contacts to dripping or splashing
water and dry your hands before you use it. Do not place objects filled with liquids
such as vases, etc. on or near the device.
3. Make sure that the used power outlet is always readily available and never hidden.
In case of emergency, use the power adapter to separate the device from the power
4. Keep your device away from all flames such as candles and do not set them up in
the vicinity of the device.
5. Keep the unit at least 10 cm away from other objects. Make sure the ventilation is
not covered by newspapers, tablecloths, curtains, etc.
6. For your own safety, do not use the projector during thunderstorms or lightning.
7. Relative Humidity is 25% ~ 80%, non-condensing.
8. The battery is integrated with the device. Do not dissemble and modify. The battery
should be replaced by an authorised service center only.
9. Ensure that the ambient room temperature is within 5 ~ 35°C
10. During the operation, this product may heat lightly, which is normal.
11. Wait before using if the device has been moved from a cold location into a warm one.
Any condensation that has formed may in certain circumstances destroy the device.
As soon as the device has reached room temperature it can be used without risk.
12. Handle the product with care. Avoid contact with sharp objects. Keep device away
from metallic objects.
13. Place the projector on a flat surface. Any collision or falling to the ground is likely to
damage the product.
14. Do not drop or disassemble the product otherwise the warranty voids. Opening or
removing covers may expose you to dangerous voltage or other hazards. Refer all
servicing to an authorized service center.
15. Use only the accessories supplied by the manufacturer.
16. Both product and user’s manual are subject to further improvement or supplement
without further notice.